Most of our clients use NC3 as an extension of their team. However, sometimes that’s not enough. Perhaps you acquired another company or added a new line of business to the campus program. Or maybe your staff is in transition and you need an extra set of hands. NC3 can offer a dedicated resource to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our personnel are well-versed in recruiting timelines and action items. We will quickly get up to speed on the intricacies of your organization and offer best-practices along the way. We understand the time-sensitive nature of the role and are comfortable working in high-pressure environments.
Previous responsibilities have included:
- Direct contact with managers to review hiring goals and candidate profiles
- Resume screening, phone interviews and candidate assessment
- Candidate management in applicant tracking systems, including the offer process
- Attend recruiting events and diversity conferences to build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Coordinate on-site interview days with candidates and internal stakeholders
Frequently asked questions:
What does it cost?
Rates vary based on responsibilities and experience needed for the position, but no matter what you’ll save time & money. With NC3 you can minimize or eliminate the overhead costs that come with adding traditional headcount.
Where would the NC3 resource be located?
Wherever you need us. Most organizations are accustomed to at least part of their team working remotely, but if you would rather put someone in your office, we can do that too.
For what length of time do I need to commit to having a dedicated resource?
We can be flexible based on your needs. Whether it’s just for one semester or a long-term arrangement, we have the personnel that can fill any holes on your team.